Jewel Craft 2.1.1
All versionsSee all
Jewels Craft is another typical puzzle game. The basic idea is to create matches of tiles on a board, but instead of doing that by swapping the tiles, this game has a little twist: you have to rotate the tiles on their own place. That is to say, is like rotate a dice on a table. You can choose which direction the tile should rotate, and even you get to take a look to the hidden faces before you decide.
On each level you’ll be offered an item with slots for gems of a certain color and size. By combining the colors of uncut stones on the table, you will form gems that fit these slots. Each level is completed when all the required gems are set into the item and there are no empty spaces left.
When you first enter the game, you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Profiles: after you create one or more players, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Play Story: to start playing at once. You’ll be asked for a player name before. Also, there is an introduction to the game story, which you can skip at any time.
- Challenge: the point is not to let fill the container with gems. The gems formed when combining stones on the table remove the same gems from the container.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can get some help and set some game options, like sound volume, music volume, show tips, custom cursor, and full screen.
- Quit: no further explanation required.
When you’re playing the game, you can always click on the Menu button to access to a pop-up menu with all the options on the “Options” menu commented before, plus the following:
- Back to game: to finish the current game.
- Help: to see the instructions to the game.
- Restart level: to restart the level all over again.
- Quit to main menu.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• Win XP/Vista
• 1.6 GHz CPU
• 512 MB RAM
• 3D Video card with 32 MB RAM
• DirectX 7.0
• 25MB Hard disk space
- Easy to learn how to play
- Affordable price
- Nice interface
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported